Monday, September 24, 2012

Who Are You??


Assalamualaikum... :P
Sebahagian skrip dari Alice In Wonderland yang sye rasa menarik...feel free to read...(Klu aku mesti post pasal muvii)

> Griblig Day 
Absolem: Who are you?
Alice: Absolem?
Absolem: You're not Absolem. I'm Absolem. The question is, who are you?
Alice: Alice.
Absolem: We shall see.
Alice: What do you mean by that? I ought to know who I am.
Absolem: Yes you ought, stupid girl. Unroll the oraculum.
(after some time)
Tweedledee: The Frabjous Day is the day you slay the Jabberwocky.
Alice: That's not me!
McTwisp: Resolve this for us Absolem. Is she the right Alice?
Absolem: Not hardly....

> After The Hatter been caught.
Bayard: The Frabjous Day is almost upon us. You must prepare to meet the Jabberwocky.
Alice: From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole, I've been told what I must do and who I must be!
I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot! I've been accused of being Alice and of not being Alice, but this is my dream! I'll decide where it goes from here!
Bayard: If you diverge from the path...
Alice: I make the path!

> After Alice retrieve the Vorpal sword. 
White Queen: There is someone I want you to meet.
Alice: Absolem?
Absolem: Who are you?
Alice: I thought we'd settled this. I'm Alice, but not that one.
Absolem: How do you know?
Alice: You said so yourself!
Absolem: I said you were not hardly Alice, but you are much more of her now. In fact, you're almost Alice.

> The Frabjous Day.
Alice: Don't go. I need your help. I don't know what to do.
Absolem: I can't help you if you don't even know who you are, stupid girl.
Alice: I'm not stupid! My name is Alice. I live in London. I have a mother named Helen and a sister named Margaret. My father was Charles Kingsleigh. He had a vision that stretched halfway around the world and nothing ever stopped him. I'm his daughter. I'm Alice Kingsleigh.
Absolem: Alice, at last.

Hehheh...tgh fanatik Alice In Wonderland...Apa pengajaran yang boleh diekstrak? Klu bulih tgk cerita lagi menarik kot..


`Tut, tut, child! Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.' 
-The Duchess(Alice's Adventures In Wonderland)-


0 comments:

Post a Comment